Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Thursday, September 6, 2012

ARG! I have Fox Network!

It's rare that I find a new show that I can really get in to. But it seems every time I do, it ends up canceled! I've been waiting and waiting and waiting for Alcatraz and Terra Nova to return, and are they? NOPE! Neither one...  They were really awesome programs, I never missed them! And, now, they're gone... Fox, YOU SUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...