Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Monday, September 10, 2012

$60 Million payed out for Vaccine Injuries in 2011 alone!

Last year, our gov't spent over $60 million paying out for vaccine injuries. These were paid for by taxes on each vaccine purchased, and many of those vaccines were purchased using your tax dollars ($4 billion went to just the Vaccine for Children program, not to mention the CDC and health department salaries). 




See: The Vaccine Injury Table - explanation list of "compensable" vaccine adverse events - here: http://www.hrsa.gov/vaccinecompensation/vaccinetable.html

Payments over time total $2.1 billion.


Thanks to: Vermont Coalition for Vaccine Choice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...