Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Monday, August 13, 2012

What has Obama Done???

All to often I am hearing people bitch about how little President Obama has done in his presidency. As if he simply sits in office with his thumb up his butt or something... When the fact is, the man has in fact done quite a bit for us - Much more than Bush did in twice as much time!

Read 194 things Obama has Accomplished while in Office (all of which backed up with citations)
http://pleasecutthecrap.typepad.com/main/what-has-obama-done-since-january-20-2009.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...