Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Parents, Not State, Should Decide Whether to Vaccinate

For those that don't know yet, I don't vaccinate my children - never will! I don't believe any child should EVER be vaccinated! BUT, I do support a parent's right to make that choice for themselves. I HOPE they are all making an EDUCATED CHOICE, even though I know the vast majority are not... BUT, regardless of whether or not I agree with a parent's choice, it IS their choice and needs to remain so!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...