Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Making your own Sunblock

This is one of MANY recipes I've found for making your own sun block. Personally, the "can" method they use here is rather primitive, but it works if you don't have a double boiler.


2 comments:

  1. Well that's neat but I wouldn't know where to get most of those ingredients.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Coconut Oil & Zinc Oxide are both available at just about any grocery or drug store. Tea Tree oil is available at just about any natural food or natural health stores. I don't know about finding Bee's Oil locally, but you can buy it on Amazon.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...