Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Johnson & Johnson Says No More Chemicals...

When I had my oldest two children, I didn't know everything I know now. It was completely normal for you to see a bottle of J&J baby wash (or even Parent's Choice) around my house. I mean, it's baby wash, it's SUPPOSED to be safer... Right? Wrong! By the time I had my daughter, I knew better and I have done everything in my power (short of firing my husband) to stop that kind of chemically filled crap from being used on or near my children. For the most part, I use Dr. Bronner's Magic Soap on them (and me) now as it's chemical free. I wish I had known how toxic J&J was with I had the first two, but I didn't.

Anyways, J&J has decided it's time to go Chemical free - I'm not holding my breath, but we can hope!

Read the Inhabitots article here - http://www.inhabitots.com/johnson-johnson-says-no-more-chemicals-again-as-consumers-wait-for-action/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...