Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Friday, August 17, 2012

HOMEMADE TOOTHPASTE

2 Tbsp. coconut oil
2 Tbps. baking soda
2 Tbsp. calcium magnesium powder
2 Tbps. xylitol or green stevia powder
2 tsp. real sea salt
20 drops essential oil (peppermint, spearmint, lavender & oregano are all good choices )
10 drops trace minerals

(For more info on dental hygiene visit: http://www.keeperofthehome.org/2012/04/rethinking-oral-health-care-a-homemade-toothpaste-recipe-for-tooth-remineralization.html)
 
**The above is NOT the recipe I use!

Here's how I make my own ~
2Tbsp. Organic Coconut Oil
2Tbsp. Baking Soda
15 drops essential oil (I like Oregano, but it's strong for most people)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...