Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Friday, August 3, 2012

Homemade Maraschino Cherries

So I found this on another blog called - Kitchen Meets Girl - and I could NOT wait to try it! DELISH!

The how to is extremely easy!

You'll Need:
  • 1lb Bing Cherries
  • 1 Bottle Maraschino Liqueur
  • 1 Large Mason Jar
How Too:
  1. Pit Cherries - they look BEAUTIFUL if they are whole (like in the pic) but biting in to a pit can be painful! So I pit them fist!
  2. Fill your Jar with Cherries.
  3. Pour Liqueur over Cherries until Jar is full.
  4. Seal tightly and place in refrigerator for 2-4 weeks.
These should keep well for a few months - but seriously? Who's gonna wait that long to eat them!
**Try with icecream!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...