Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Deadly Immunity - Robert F. Kennedy Jr. investigates...

Believe it or not, this "mini" documentary features Robert F. Kennedy Jr. as he investigates the government cover-up of a mercury - autism connection and explores deception on the part of the CDC, FDA, WHO and numerous Big Pharma Corporations.

It saddens me that we live in a country where we are meant to have such great freedom, yet when it comes to our own health, and those of our families, we can't even trust the organizations in charge of keeping us safe to be honest or open enough with us to allow us the freedom of making our own educated choices! PLEASE, for your own families sake, do your research BEFORE you vaccinate. You can ALWAYS vaccinate later, but once it's done, you can't take it back!


Check it out here - http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1419999256011826335

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...