Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Collecting rainwater now illegal in many states

As some of you know, I am in the process of buying a home. One of the many "MUST DO" things on the list is a Rain Barrel w/ a hose spout. This would allow me to gather rain water (which living in PA is rather abundant) and use it to water my garden - Cutting down my water waste, and the bills that go with it. BUT, did you know that some states have made this illegal?

Yes, it's true! If you live in certain Mid-Western States you could in fact be facing a court date for collecting rain water for personal use. APPARENTLY, this water is owned by those who hold "water rights."

Read the Full Article:  http://www.naturalnews.com/029286_rainwater_collection_water.html

I would love to know what they think about my taking water out of the river to water my plants with...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...