Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Chick-Fil-A Taxes...

I've gotten quite a few questions as to "where I get my information" about Chick-Fil-A's spending and donations. Well, you can find the information in quite a few places, but the best I know of is the IRS!

Here is a copy of Chick-Fil-A's 2009 Taxes - Charitable Donations are located on page 41.

http://dynamodata.fdncenter.org/990pf_pdf_archive/581/581595471/581595471_200912_990PF.pdf

Facts - they do a brain good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...