Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Monday, July 30, 2012

Thank You IKEA!

So, everyone knows IKEA for their awesome furniture - none of which I can ever afford mind you - but did you know that they were one of the first companies to openly support the LGBT community?

This commercial aired in 1994. It only aired ONCE, after which IKEA received so many bomb threats they were forced to pull it. Apparently, America just wasn't ready - but IKEA was! So thank you IKEA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...