Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Monday, July 30, 2012

Square Watermelons?

Okay, so I'm not a huge fan of watermelons... BUT, my kids LOVE them. So more than not, I end up wrestling them in to the fridge and cutting my finger trying to keep them still long enough to cut through them. Square watermelons would make ALL of that easier. BUT, the idea of altering them so that they grow square is frightening! So, here's a way to grow your own SQUARE Watermelons without altering them on a genetic or nutritional level!
Click Link to visit: http://www.ufseeds.com/Growing-Square-Watermelons-Gard1.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...