Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Preparing for the worst!

While no one can really be 100% prepared, there are basics that everyone is going to want should something happen. And while we all hope something horrid isn't going to happen, no one ever knows what tomorrow is going to bring, so it's usually best to hope for the best, prepare for the worst!

For Full Article: 

My favorite items from the list - Portable Toilet & Duct Tape! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...