Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Monday, July 30, 2012

Oreo Moon Phases

Who doesn't love Oreos?  Now you can use them to teach the moon phases to your kids too... Which makes all the extra calories SOO Worth it!

**I don't know what site this pic actually came from. I will happily post it if I get it. If it's yours, please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...