Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Monday, July 30, 2012

Notice to all readers!

Keeping up with multiple blogs, three children, 2 facebook pages, a local business group, a house, my lessons, writing a book and starting a business is simply to much for this lady! And, as most of you can tell, the Blogs have gone by the wayside! So, I have made a decision! I will no longer be stressing myself over blogs. I am officially combining all of my blogs in one place! You may not like it, but frankly, you don't have to. If you don't like recipes posted along side political opinion and religious information, go find another blog to follow... This blog is about me, in my entirety, and I've decided not to try and quarter myself off to fit the needs of others any more. SO, expect to find a little of everything - RIGHT HERE - from now on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...