Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Do You Listia?

I am ADDICTED to Listia! I have gotten hundreds of items and gift cards off of this site for FREE! I've also been able to get some of the crap out of my house by giving it to people who actually want it!

Watch the video - Learn how it works-  Then Join!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...