Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

CoSleeping Facts & Information

If you've watched the news lately, you've heard all the crap their trying to feed parents about co-sleeping. "It's Dangerous," "Children Die From Co-Sleeping," and my favorite "It's like letting your child sleep with a loaded gun." SERIOUSLY? Apparently the fact that people have been co-sleeping since the beginning of time and the species hasn't died off completely missed these people!

Co-Sleeping has been shown OVER AND OVER again to be not only safe, but the healthiest option for your child. The ONLY time when this isn't true is if a parent has a sleeping disorder, is on medication or drugs or if they've been drinking. Any time a parent is in a state that will not allow them to wake properly, Co-sleeping is not a good option. However, for the vast majority of us, that's not the case!

So, do your research before you open your mouth, and better yet, before you have children!

Evolutionary Parenting: Bed Sharing & Co-Sleeping: Research & Overview

Dr. Momma Baby Sleep Resource Page

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...