Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Why I need to do today over...

Okay, so seriously, but 8am, I felt like I needed a do-over for the day, and it only got worse from there. Alec hasn't been feeling well, so we kept him home Monday & Tuesday. Today, he went back to school. So I needed to be up by 6:30 so that the boys could get up on time. So you would think I would sleep the night before right? Yeah, sleep would have been wonderful,but I spend the majority of the night trying, but it simply didn't happen...  Every time I would start to doze, something would scare me awake... 

My alarm is set to go off at 6:25, so don't you know the baby gets up at 4:45 and doesn't go back down til 5:40. Hunter, then got up at 6...  So I get up, get him situated, and don't you know the baby wakes back up. Once again, I nurse and rock her to sleep...  Now, it's time to get Alec up. I didn't even get my tea.

Then there's no clean dishes... So I have to use the kids plates, which are less than great, for their waffles... And there is syrup everywhere. I put my tea in the microwave - FINALLY!  I go to pack Alec's backpack, and I lost his progress report I was supposed to send back in... For the next 20 mins I search high and low for it, never did find it.

Baby is up again... I still haven't gotten my tea, but it is in the microwave getting cold. Get baby changed, dressed and put her in the living room to play while I get dressed and ready to take Alec to the bus. The boys get dressed, I write Alec his notes for missing school and one to say I'm sorry but I lost the progress report, and get everything ready to walk out the door.

Baby pees through her diaper, clothes and on the floor... Change the baby AGAIN. Take Alec in to brush his teeth before we leave, and I can't find his tooth paste anywhere. I try to get him to use mine, but it "burns his mouth" and he spits it all over me...

Finally, it's 8am and we are out the door... Everyone is dressed, clean and packed up. My head is pounding! Bus top goes smoothly! But by the time we get home, Maddie has pooped all down her leg. The joys of trying to clean up a baby who is trying to crawl away!

The plans for the day said clean the kitchen. So I try... Yeah, that lasted about 10 mins. My sink is clogged. I try to unclog it, and the pipes underneath it start leaking water as if they were full of holes.

Shortly after that, Hunter starts complaining his head hurts. Turns out, he has a fever... So I get him all tucked in to the couch... But now the baby is crying, there is water running out of my sink pipes all over my kitchen and Hunter is screaming like he's dying cause his head hurts...

From there on, it just got worse... Alec's bus was late, I didn't have the right card to pay for the groceries, Family Dollar couldn't take the card I had...

Seriously... it's time for bed, and I couldn't be more thankful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...