Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

I'm all shook up!

So today I survived my first earthquake! Okay, so I survived my first tremor.




I'm sitting on the bed rocking Madeline to sleep when I feel my either bed shake. It looked like something out of the Exorcist or something...  It shook hard enough to shake the pile of papers on the dresser over and fall on the floor. At first I though one of the kids was at the foot of my bed shaking it, but when I looked they weren't there... Then I kinda got freaked like "WHY did my bedroom just shake" then they broke in on the TV and said earthquake...

From what I'm gathering on news reports the quake was a 5.9 and based in Virginia. But it was felt as far away as Canada and New Mexico. Honestly, I thought it was neat... I never felt anything like that before. If it weren't for the damage they cause I would say send more!

So anyways, I survived... Apparently my mother and husband live in a bubble though because neither of them even felt it... Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...