Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Monday, June 13, 2011

Sometimes I wish Fibromyalgia was deadly...

    Okay, so I don't really! I would never actually wish that. BUT, sometimes it would be nice. Sometimes when I'm having a rough day, when I'm having trouble walking or lifting my little one people look at me like I'm just being lazy or something. People say "Are you okay?" And when I say I have fibromyalgia they say things like "Oh, you'll be fine." I bet if I had cancer people would at least ACT like they had sympathy... But you say fibromyalgia and they say things like "Is that real" or "Well that's not so bad." Really? I mean Really? Would you walk up to someone with arthritis and say "That's not so bad?" I think not!

And it doesn't help that there are so many "old school" doctors who still say they don't believe it's real. Hello assholes, it's real, I know, I deal with it every day! And there is nothing fake or okay, or easy about the pain, the twitches, the headaches, the IBS, the dizzy spells or anything else that comes with this illness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...