Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Time to make it official!

So obviously, I've been kinda MIA lately. Anyone who follows my blogs knows I just haven't been writing. And I've gotten a few messages from readers making sure I'm okay. Well, the truth is I am great. However, I am busy. I started a new home based business with a company called Wildtree and I am doing everything I can to hit the ground running!

For anyone who hasn't heard of Wildtree, it's an incredible food product company. Our products are all natural and free of MSGs, Fillers, Additives, Preservatives and Food Dyes! Plus, they are easy to use and affordable! Really, it's just awesome stuff.

I have tried so many companies and so many products, but I simply couldn't find one that I really truly believe in. Wildtree, on the other hand is something that flows with my beliefs and my passions... Really, it's a no brainer for me.

So anyways, that's why I've been gone. If you like to eat, like good healthy food options or just want to know more visit my website at http://www.sbowen.mywildtree.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...