Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Breast Feeding On Sesame Street

Believe it or not there was a time when breastfeeding was the NORMAL thing to do. It wasn't offensive, or "immodest" or "gross" it was just accepted and normal! I breastfed ALL THREE of my children - and I did it in PUBLIC! Hate me if you want, but nature has never created a bottle!

I found these clips and I am simply elated! Apparently in the 70's and 80's Breastfeeding was so accepted and normal than they even did it on Sesame Street! These clips are just AWESOME!!!





At what point did feeding a child become offensive I wonder?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...